One option to find someone to conduct short-term employment is to post an ad in the Craigslist Gigs area. It’s also a tool for you to pitch your services to businesses.
Computer, creative, crew, domestic, event, labor, talent, and writing are all categories under the Gigs area.
Your ad should be put in the section that best describes your requirements. In the writing portion, for example, an editing chance should be included.
At any given moment, you can only post an ad in one Craigslist area and location.
1. Open any Web browser and navigate to Craigslist.org.
2. On the left side of the page, click the “Post to Classifieds” link.
3. Select “Gig Offered” by checking the box next to it and clicking the “Continue” button.
4. To select an option, check the box next to “I Want to Hire Someone” or “I Have a Service to Offer” and then click the “Continue” button.
5. Check the box next to the category in which you want the gig to appear, then click the “Continue” button.
In the text boxes, type the advertisement. In the Reply To text boxes, including your email address or another way to contact you in the body of the ad. Select “Continue” from the drop-down menu.
You will receive an email with instructions on how to post, alter, or delete your ad.
7. To continue the posting procedure, click the link provided in the email.
9. In the text field, type the CAPTCHA words and click the “Continue” button. Craigslist will publish your ad.
If you wish to amend or delete the posting, click the “Edit” or “Delete” option.